This weekend on Saturday to be exact, my number one favorite readathon is happening. It’s another round of the Biannual Bibliothon, and I haven’t missed a round of the bibliothon since I started doing the readathon in the summer of 2016! This is part 2 of my summer TBR, and you can read part 1 of my TBR here.
Without further ado here are the reading challenges and what I will be reading for each, and yes I will be doubling up because it is allowed.
1. Group book: The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
2. Choose from someone else’s TBR- Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles, I picked this from Emma from emmmabooks TBR!
3. Try the first chapter of 3 books and pick 1: The Haters by Jesse Andrews, Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz, Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver. I will only be reading one of these, which book I do not know yet. And yes, I have seen the Descendants Movie.
4. Read a book that has been on your TBR for over a year: Whichever book I choose to read from challenge number 3
5. Read a predicted 5 star read: Instead of Three Wishes: Magical Short Stories by Megan Whelan Turner
6. Own voices – different than YOU: Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles
7. Read the last book you bought (the last book you acquired): The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
I will be doubling up on challenges 1 and 7, 2 and 6, and 3 and 4.