One of my favorite readathons, the Biannual Bibliothon is coming up, it starts on Saturday the 20th and goes until the Friday the 26th. There are reading challenges, blog challenges, bookstagram challenges and youtube challenges. Here are my list of books and their corresponding reading challenges.
1. Read the group book: Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller
2. Read a sequel: A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
3. Read a book you’ve never heard of before: Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kristen Miller. I had never heard of this book until the reading challenge announcement video!
4. Read a book about mental illness: Challenger Deep by Neil Shusterman or A List of Cages by Robin Roe.
5. Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/show etc.: Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
6. Read a book under 200 pages: Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
7. Read a backlist title: A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
I will be combining challenges 1 and 3, 2 and 7, 5 and 6.
Pingback: #FridayUpdate37 – Inside My Minds
Pingback: #Winter2018BibibBlogChallenges – Inside My Minds
A list of cages is so good! I didn’t even think to combine the group goal with the never heard of goal. So smart! My TBR https://booksboxesandbaubles.com/2018/01/17/biannual-bibliothon-tbr-jan-20-26/
Thanks, I actually doubled up on a few challenges because it is allowed. Is this your first time doing this readathon? It’s my fourth.
Great job, i am going to be busy when this happens but i hope to join in, i did the summer round and i had so much fun..
I remember you did the summer one because you were one of the blog hosts. I haven’t missed a round of the readathon since I started with the Summer 2016 round.
Nice I hope I can, i know I have work during the week and a Drs app on one of those days.