One of my favorite readathons, the Biannual Bibliothon is coming up, it starts on Saturday the 20th and goes until the Friday the 26th. There are reading challenges, blog challenges, bookstagram challenges and youtube challenges. Here are my list of books and their corresponding reading challenges.
1. Read the group book: Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller
2. Read a sequel: A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
3. Read a book you’ve never heard of before: Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kristen Miller. I had never heard of this book until the reading challenge announcement video!
4. Read a book about mental illness: Challenger Deep by Neil Shusterman or A List of Cages by Robin Roe.
5. Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/show etc.: Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
6. Read a book under 200 pages: Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
7. Read a backlist title: A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
I will be combining challenges 1 and 3, 2 and 7, 5 and 6.