I hate saying TBR when I make these kinds of posts. I said in another post that the term “TBR” seems too structured. I would rather use the term “reading plans” because the books on this list may or may not be all the books that I will be reading this spring. As you can see this is a very incomplete list, and it will be updated accordingly. This list is not in the order that I will be reading these books.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien- This book is definite as it is my re-read for the month of March.
- Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl
- Girl out of Water by Laura Silverman
- Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
- Beauty and the Beast by Jeanne-Marie LePrince de Beaumont
- As Old As Time by Liz Braswell
- Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donelly
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
- The Elven Tales by Fabi Ghittoni– After issues with the retailer, Fabi was kind enough to send me a copy of her debut!
- The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi-Request is pending on NetGalley.
- Summer by Edith Wharton
- The Simillarion by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Henry IV Part 1 by William Shakespeare
- Henry IV Part 2 by William Shakespeare
- Night by Elie Wiesel
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Shadowshaper by Daniel José Older
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Anna of California by Andi Teran
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Haunting of the Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
- The Republic by Plato
I have never read the Lord of the Rings book, but I’ve got this adorable pocket set that oh so lovely. Happy March!
Thank you! I actually have the 50th anniversary edition.
Ooh, I bet it’s lovely.
It’s hardcover but feels like a floppy paperback.
Ahh, I hope you enjoy A Gathering of Shadows ♥!!
I like the term reading plans much better! I really can’t stick to ‘TBR’s’ which is why I never make posts on what I plan on reading for the month 🙂 I planned on reading Go Set a Watchman when it first came out but it seems to have VERY mixed reviews
You’re going to have a very beauty and the beat month. 🙂 Just in time for the movie to come out. Go you! Surprised Hunted by Megan Spooner isn’t on that list.
I’ve never heard of it!
It’s by Meagan Spooner. Like that stuff up. I’ve seen some great reviews for it. Comes out March 14th I want to say. And right now the preorder is $9,86 for some reason on Amazon. So if you’re interested… it’s on sale.
I’ll look it up. I’m on an extreme low-buy right now, so if I like what I’ll see I’ll borrow it.