I’ve seen this on youtube a bunch of times, and while I do have a youtube channel (I’ve been neglecting it) I thought it would be fun to do it in a blog post.
!. Favorite candle scent?
I don’t do candles, however I do have an oil burner and my favorite scent for the fall is spiced pumpkin from Yankee Candle!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Definitely tea and hot chocolate. In the fall I love spicy chai type teas, right now I’m drinking and loving Pumpkin Chai from David’s Tea.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
Going to the apple orchard with my YiaYia (grandmother in Greek) to buy apples, apple cider donuts and apple cider. We would buy a bunch of apples to make apple pie and homemade apple sauce.
4. What’s your favorite book you’re reading (or have read) this fall?
Right now I’m reading Pedro by Pedro Martinez and Michael Silverman. I’m really loving it!
5. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
6. Best fragrance for fall?
I don’t wear any fragrance.
7. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I’m gonna go with a desert on this one and I have to say apple pie and pumpkin pie.
8. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Weird, I live in New England where the weather is extremely bipolar.
9. Most worn sweater?
Probably my navy blue old navy kids uniform v-neck sweater.
10. Must-have nail polish this fall?
A classic red, and a navy blue.
11. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
12. Skinny jeans or leggings?
13. What is something that nobody knows about you?
I never do my hair, I’m fortunate to have wash and go hair. I just put some product in it and go.
14. Combat boots or Uggs?
Definitely Uggs, they’re warm and cozy.
15. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Yes, I love pumpkin spice.
16. Favorite fall TV show?
I have too many favorites!
17. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Probably something by Lana Del Rey, her music is a little dark and moody.